Monday, June 20, 2011

Engagement Photos

About 3 weeks ago Corey and I had our engagement photos taken in Currumbin on the beach. Currumbin is such a gorgeous area and we got some amazing photos. We were really lucky to get a day of sunshine as it had been raining all week prior. Our photographer was Michelle from Michelle Stewart Photography who will also be doing our wedding photography. I have gone through and picked my favourites to share with but be warned there are a lot. I hope you like them as much as I do!!!

Engagement Photos

Engagement Photos

Engagement Photos

Engagement Photos

Engagement Photos

Engagement Photos

Engagement Photos

Engagement Photos

Engagement Photos

Engagement Photos

Engagement Photos

Engagement Photos

Engagement Photos

Engagement Photos

Engagement Photos

Engagement Photos

Engagement Photos

Engagement Photos

Engagement Photos

Engagement Photos

Engagement Photos

Engagement Photos

Engagement Photos

Engagement Photos

Engagement Photos

Engagement Photos

Engagement Photos

Engagement Photos

Engagement Photos

Engagement Photos

Engagement Photos

Engagement Photos

Engagement Photos

Engagement Photos

Engagement Photos

Engagement Photos

Engagement Photos

Engagement Photos

Engagement Photos

Engagement Photos

Engagement Photos

Engagement Photos

Engagement Photos

We are going to use our engagement photos to make a photo guest book for our wedding. I am going to wait till I have the disc with the higher resolution photos and then I am going to design and order one from Big W. There are also a few photos I would love to get made into canvases but we'll have to wait till we have a house with more wall space for that.

10 comments:

  1. they are lovely kat. I like that they are casual and relaxed, you guys look so in love! nawwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous Kat - you two make a lovely couple :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photos. And your nails are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are soooooo cute!!! Many many congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pictures and I love your boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww Kat, they're beautiful! I love the pop of yellow on your nails and I just love that you went with cowboy boots! You both look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos!! I have to agree with everyone else, those boots are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful kat, the love is just oozing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are absolutely stunning!
    Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolutely gorgeous Kat!! wow, you two look adorable...♥

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx