Friday, December 23, 2011

Our Wedding - Pre Ceremony

I am so excited to be able to share our wedding photos with you all! We got the link to our online gallery last night and I spent hours looking over them.  They are amazing!!!  All our photos were done by Michelle Stewart Photography and I can't recommend her enough. She is fantastic! There are over 1000 photos which I am culling down to my favourites to share but there are still heaps so I thought I would break it down over a few different posts.  This first one is all my favourites from before the ceremony.

Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding  Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding Our Wedding

Okay in the next post I might try to cut it down to a few less photos. It is just so hard to pic out the favourites. I will hopefully get some more up tomorrow for you all to see.  Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. Oh my god, I love these photos so much! Your makeup, dress (outfit), colour scheme...everything...looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are beautiful! Sam xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty, Kat. I love your dress, the pink shoes and the yellow nail polish. That photo of you with your family is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely breathtaking!!! I'm so inspired :) You're such a pinup, so stunning.
    xErin

    anodetoreverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look wonderfully happy, congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just had a cry looking at these ones .... you look stunning, and how proud do your parents look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning Kat! Beautiful colours, gorgeous dresses and you look so happy. Your eye makeup was really lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE LOve love your beautiful wedding pics! You look amazing...gorgeous colours,venue and smiles! Congratulations Kat:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oohhh Kat, I absolutely LOVE your pics!
    absolutely gorgeous, makes me want to get married!
    you are just gorgeous & the dress looked perfect on you.
    big hugs to you ♥

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx