Tuesday, November 5, 2013

101 in 1001 Update

It's time for another 101 in 1001 update and boy am I behind!  I have been doing an update every 3 months so I can see where I am at and keep myself motivated.  Unfortunately, this past 3 months has been pretty hectic so I haven't been able to get much done.  To complete my list I should be doing 3 items a month.  So I should have 12 to show you in this update. Um, I have 6. Woops!  Here is what I did manage to complete...


60 - Wear high heels once a week for 3 months

82 - Have an awesome 1st birthday for Imogen

90 - Go to the strawberry farm and pick strawberries

100 - Go indoor rock climbing

69 - Take monthly photos of Imogen's first year

I am pretty happy with the things that I did complete.  The strawberry farm was by far my favourite! Imogen loved exploring the fields and picking strawberrys and we indulged in some strawberry ice-cream. I think we will definitely be going back again next year!  Hopefully over the next three months I can get a few more items crossed off and get myself back on track.  Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx