- Having working internet again.
- Finally being able to bake again without wanting to throw up.
- Corey working his last night shift last night.
- Gold Class movie dates with Corey.
- My fun new maternity exercise class that I started this week.
- New cloths and new hair making me feel refreshed.
- My nice new heat pack which helps to ease my back pain slightly.
- Missing last weeks bump post due to broken internet.
- Not being able to buy cute clothes for Squishy because we don't know the gender yet.
- Grocery shopping with cravings. I spend way too much money!!!
- Back pain. It is killing me. Especially when I get it in the middle of the night and it wakes me up.
And here is little Squishy at 17 weeks. The bump doesn't look as big as I feel which I always find funny when I take these pics. I always feel huge then I see these pics and think I'm not really that big. It's a vicious cycle that I go through each week. But, I am learning to accept my new body and stop obsessing over every kilo and just embrace this time in my life. I found it hard at first because I was so used to eating perfectly and going to the gym consistently with Corey and keeping track of my weight every week. It has taken me a while to realise that I need to put on weight in order to have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby but I think I am starting to get there. I think one thing I still need to accept is that every pregnant women is different and I need to stop comparing myself to every other pregnant lady I know and see. Getting my hair dyed and cut on the weekend definitely helped me feel a little bit better about myself. Now I just need to hold onto this feeling for the next 5 months!