- The end of the morning sickness.
- Buying fun yarn colours to knit and crochet some projects for Squishy.
- Finally having everyone at work know I'm pregnant so I can stop trying to suck my belly in.
- Making booties in fun colours for Squishy (which I will post about soon)
- Cadbury Creme Eggs!!! I love easter time.
- Being bitten by mosquitos a million times on my foot making it swell to a retarded size.
- Getting dizzy if I don't drink enough water. Must remember to take a bottle of water with me when we go out on the weekends.
- Getting the flu for a week just after finally getting rid of the morning sickness.
- Not fitting into the majority of my wardrobe anymore. That is the peril of wearing/owning mainly clothes that are super fitted in the waist.
I don't really think that there is much difference from last week. I actually think the last week looks bigger but that may be because the photo is zoomed in more. I cleared my wardrobe out of all the items that don't fit me and have finished with about 10 items left in my wardrobe. I may need to invest in some roomier clothes!