Tuesday, September 17, 2013

52 Weeks Happy (36 & 37)

In all the excitement of frocktails I forgot to post my 52 weeks happy last week.  So here we have two weeks worth of happiness rolled into one post.


1 - We went on a nice little weekend trip to Melbourne as a family.  Getting away for the weekend is always fun but going on a plane makes it extra special.

2 - While in Melbourne I was extremely lucky to head to frocktails and meet a whole bunch of gorgeous new sewing friends.

3 - Melbourne was very good to me in the fabric and pattern purchasing department.  I can't wait to get started sewing all these up!

4 - Last week I finally got around to sending out invitations for Imogen's birthday party.  I purchased these from Whirlibird on etsy.  I bought them and received them within 48 hours.  They are absolutely gorgeous!  Only 4 weeks to go till the party now.

5 & 6 - This past weekend I had the opportunity to set up some centrepieces and a lolly buffet for a bridal expo at a local venue.  I am very happy with how everything turned out.  FIngers crossed this gives my little business the boost it needs to get off the ground.

7 - We went to a little local markets this weekend and I spoilt my little miss with some new clothes.  These all come from handmade sellers.  I love supporting handmade businesses because I know the hardwork and dedication that goes into making everything.  I am so in love with these purchases I will definitely be going back to the next markets for more.

8 - Sunday we did a catch up swimming lesson as Imogen missed one while we were in Melbourne.  Corey took her for the first time and she had so much fun.  Daddy daughter time is so fun to watch!  These two have the cutest bond. I just love seeing them interact and how in love they are.

9 - I have been feeling like a little kid again and doing a little bit of colouring in.  This is more prep for Imogen's party but I must say I rather enjoy colouring in.  I might need to start doing more of it just for fun!

And that has what has been keeping me busy this past couple of weeks.  How has your week been? I hope it has been a happy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx