Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Photo A Day

To kick start the year and to help me get my head around the new camera I got for my birthday I have decided to take part in Fat Mum Slim's January Photo A Day Challenge.  Here are my first four days prompts.

Day 1: You

Day 1 - You 

Day 2: Breakfast

Day 2 - Breakfast


Day 3: Something You Adore

Day 3 - Something You Adore

Day 4: Letterbox

Day 4 - Letterbox

Okay, confession time.  My day 1 photo was taken on day 2. My day 2 photo was taken on day 3 and my day 3 photo was taken on 31st December. But my day 4 photo was taken on day 4.  Now, from this point onwards hopefully my photos will get taken on the right days but either way at least they are prompting me to take more photos.

4 comments:

  1. A new camera! How cool! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! love your take on letterbox ;)
    when I did my self-portrait-a-day in 2010, I cheated a LOT, sometimes I took 3 photos in one day... you're in good company in the cheating stakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A new camera .... Very nice. I'm hanging out to get a Digital SLR and really get to work taking some interesting photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol...thanks for being honest! We must have the same brain! There have been SO many times that I was thinking about doing something and the next day I find that you have done it on your blog! It's been almost a year since I got my camera and I have yet to learn how to use it. So I was thinking of doing a Project 365 or something similar, so that I can get my butt going on learning about my camera!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx