Monday, November 19, 2012

Housewarming Cupcakes

House Warming Cupcakes 

There is nothing better than edible gifts I think!  So when we were invited to a housewarming on the weekend that specified no presents I decided I would make some cupcakes as an edible gift anyway.

House Warming Cupcakes

I wanted to keep them pretty simple so a bit of white fondant, some teal fondant and some alphabet stampers later I had my gift done.  I was one cupcake short though so I had to put both the p's in happy on one cupcake.  Woops!

House Warming Cupcakes

This is the first time I have used my alphabet stampers but it won't be the last.  I got them free with a cake decorating magazine.  They are so easy to use and will come in very handy I think.  I am gradually building a good arsenal of cake decorating items and am having so much fun playing with them all!

1 comment:

  1. Kat these look so pretty. I bet they were a hit and really appreciated as a gift. x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx