Tuesday, June 25, 2013

52 Weeks Happy (25/52)

This week was a big week! I feel like I have managed to get a lot done and it feels like one of my most productive weeks in a while.  It went way too fast though. I always wish there were a few more hours in the week!


1 - I spent some time locking in my plans for Imogen's first birthday.  I have been thinking about her birthday since the start of the year. Yes, I am that crazy mother! But now I have proper plans and can start collecting and making for the big day.

2 - New clothes always make me happy! I have not been shopping anywhere near as much as I used to before I had Imogen.  But coming into the new season it felt like a good time to treat myself.  These little goodies came from ASOS.

3 - Imogen started daycare this week.  I was very nervous about her first day so I booked myself into the hairdressers to distract myself.  I got my foils done again and am finally at a point where I am happy with the colour of my hair.

4 - I also treated myself to a baby free trip to Spotlight!  It is amazing how much more relaxing it is to browse without a baby by your side.  I managed to get everything on my list! I usually always forget something because I am in a rush to get out before Imogen starts to get over shopping.

5 - On Imogen's second day of daycare I had a baking day.  I spent all morning in the kitchen making cake, brownies and cookies.  It was so nice and relaxing. Plus my house smelt amazing!

6 - My scrap fabric quilt is coming along quite nicely too.  I managed to get all my squares cut out and worked out the quilt arrangement.  This weeks goal is to sew all my rows together.

7 - Saturday was my dad's birthday so the cakes I baked were transformed into this tip truck cake.  It was delicious and dad loved it.  For more photos check out my post from yesterday!

8 & 9 - On Sunday we ventured out to the country to place dress ups.  My friend Amy was filming her new video clip and we all got to take part.  It was a fun day!  It was nice to have all our friends together for the day and in such a gorgeous setting.  I can't wait to see the finished video.

I hope you all had a fantastic week!  Did anything nice happen to make you smile?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx