Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A to Z of Me

I have seen this little quiz floating around on a few blogs and thought it would be fun to do.  If you do it too let me know in the comments so I can check it out.


Engagement Photos 


A. Age: 23, I will be 24 in October although I have already been telling people I am 24.
B. Bed size: Double!!! It sucks. We desperately need a bigger bed. I think it should be our first purchase after the wedding is paid off.
C. Chore that you hate: Dishes.  Everything else around the house gets done easily but our dishes always pile up.  We need a dishwasher bad.
D. Dogs: Love them!!! I desperately want a bulldog puppy but we aren't allowed dogs in our house.
E. Essential start to your day: Cup of tea.  If I don't have a cup of tea with my breakfast it throws my whole day off.
F. Favourite color: Yellow and pink. They are so bright and cheerful.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver. Gold looks hideous on me.  My wedding ring is white gold.
H. Height: 171cm (5'7")
I. Instruments you play: I played violin and trumpet up until grade 9.  I want to start playing something again but I am not sure what.
J. Job title: Events Coordinator
K. Kids: Not yet...
L. Live: Gold Coast, Australia
M. Mother's name: Laurie-anne
N. Nicknames: Kat, Kitty Kat, Sultana
O. Overnight hospital stays: Never.  I had knee surgery a few years ago but it was day surgery.
P. Pet peeve: Bad drivers.
Q. Quote from a movie: "Sea Monkey Took My Money" from Nemo
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 1 sister who is older than me by 19 months.
T. Time you wake up: 6am on weekdays and around 7pm on the weekends.
U. Underwear: Um, yes...I don't really get this question.
V. Vegetable you hate: Peas and Beans
W. What makes you run late: When I get distracted playing in my sewing room
X. X-Rays you've had: My chest as a kid, my teeth recently and my knee a few years ago.  I also had an MRI on my knee.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Cakes & cupcakes
Z. Zoo animal: Elephant or Meerkats



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx