Wednesday, October 3, 2012

#31 - Bake A Pull Apart Loaf of Bread

Cheese & Herb Pull Apart

While on maternity leave I have been trying to cross some things off my 101 in 1001 list.  It's been a good way to keep me motivated and occupied while I wait for our little ones arrival.  I seem to be gravitating towards the cooking items on my list and last week I crossed another one off by baking a delicious loaf of pull apart bread.

Cheese & Herb Pull Apart

For some reason I have always wanted to make a pull apart loaf of bread.  It just seemed so fun!  This loaf only had 6 sections to pull apart but they would have been the perfect single serve to go alongside some soup.  I guess you could always make more sections if you wanted to.  I just followed what the recipe said.

Cheese & Herb Pull Apart

I would love to make another pull apart.  I was thinking next time I might make a flat plaited pull apart kind of like the ones you get at Baker's Delight.  I think they would be better for a party situation as opposed to this one which I think would be better for a dinner party alongside some nice soup.

If you want to make some cheese & herb bread as well the recipe I used can be found here.

1 comment:

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx