Tuesday, July 16, 2013

52 Weeks Happy (28/52)

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Here are a few snapshots of what has been making us happy this past week.


1 - I have been hitting the juices this week.  My favourite is still my usual apple, watermelon and ginger but I have seen a few recipes around for some green juices that I am going to try this week.

2 - I made my first ever custom order for my business.  I made 20m of hessian bunting for a client to be used in a photoshoot this past weekend.  If you would like anything custom made please feel free to pop over to my facebook page and pm me.

3 - Imogen has been pushing our coffee table around so we decided to buy her a walker.  Unfortunately, she thinks it is more fun to ride it like a bike.  Oh well! At least she is getting some enjoyment out of it.

4 - This is the best thing that happened this week!!! We got out invitation for my sisters wedding.  It is coming around so fast.  I am so excited!!!

5 - I finally got around to finishing a little pinterest project this week.  It looks so cute! I'm so glad I finally got my A into G and finished it.

6 - What could make you happier than going to visit your mum and being sent home with half a cake!  My sister and I have been talking about this cake she used to make when we were kids for ages so last week she made it and we got half a cake each.  Yum!!!

7 - Raspberry Chia Pudding! This stuff is amazing. This was my breakfast at our farmers market visit on the weekend but I am going to try and recreate it myself.

8 - Isn't Imogen the cutest gangster ever!  She is rocking out a beanie from my friends clothing label.  It was so adorable on her.  And perfect for the current cold snap!

9 - Good luck is heading our way! Corey found a four leaf clover in the front yard on the weekend so hopefully this will be bringing us some good luck soon.

How was your week? I hope there has been a few moments to make you smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx