Wednesday, July 24, 2013

52 Weeks Happy (29/52)


1 - Corey had the week off last week so we got to have some extra family time which was nice.  On Monday we headed out bright and early for a walk around the lake.  It was a lovely way to start the week!

2 - Raw Choc Mint Slice is where its at people!  Get on it right now.  This sweet treat is not only delicious but guilt free.  I will be making this again very soon.

3 - When Corey bought his new car the sales agent gave us movie tickets when we picked the car up.  We took the chance for a daytime date while Imogen was at daycare and went and saw The Heat.  It was as funny as I was expecting but it still had some good spots.  And who can complain with a date day!

4 - On Friday Imogen was at daycare again so we headed out for a lazy lunch at a new to us spot near home.  I had an chicken avocado melt and it was delicious! I am majorly craving avocados lately.

5 - Over the weekend we headed down to Brunswick Heads to visit Corey's brother.  We did a spot of fishing in the sunshine and Corey caught a few fish.

6 - Driving time = crochet time! It was only an hours drive each way but that still gave me time to make some progress on my something pretty blanket.

7 & 8 - I ventured into green smoothie territory this week!  First I tried out a blueberry smoothie with just a handful of added spinach.  But last night I stepped it up to a full on green smoothie.  It was pretty delicious!

9 - I finished my scrap quilt top!  Woo hoo!!!  I am pretty pumped that this top is done.  Now I need to get some batting and backing fabric so I can finish it up.  Fingers crossed I can get that done in the next week or so.

What has been happening in your world this week? I hope there have been a few moments to make you smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx