Wednesday, October 2, 2013

52 Weeks Happy (39/52)

This week has actually been a rough week.  This whole full time work and parenting gig is starting to take its toll.  Luckily there were a few little moments that made me smile...


1 - Seeing these two snuggled up after a long day at work brings a smile to my face.  They are just so cute together!

2 & 3 - Hair appointments and fresh new do's are the perfect way to end a rough week!

4 - Baking cakes for birthday celebrations never fails to make me happy!  For more pics of the cake check out my post here.

5 - New journals = new possibilities! What will this one become? Who knows but putting pen to paper in a fresh notebook is one of my little pleasures in life.

I hope your week has been going a little smoother than mine has.  What has been happening to make you smile?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx