Thursday, October 10, 2013

One

Yesterday was a rather emotional day in our house.  Our little monkey turned the big one!  Can you believe it? One year ago today I was in hospital fumbling my way through my first day of motherhood. It was a crazy time of my life but I so wish I could go back there and hold my little baby again.  She seems so old and grown up now.

imogen 1 year

Last night we had my parents and some of Corey's family over for dinner and cake.  This weekend we are having a little party to celebrate with all our family and friends.  To say I am excited would be an understatement.  I am cracking through my to do list this week and I can't wait to share pictures of the party.  Stay tuned for those early next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx