Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Aaaah, Monsters!!!

This past few weeks we have had birthdays coming out of our ears!  The weekend before Imogen's birthday we had to parties for two of the cutest little boys I know.  I decided to make their presents and headed to my pinterest page for some "pin-spiration" (see what I did there!)
monster hooded towel kids babies baby kid present children gift christmas birthday monster hooded towel kids babies baby kid present children gift christmas birthday
I just couldn't go past this tutorial that I pinned a little while ago.  This blog has so many hooded towel ideas that I think I need to make a few more.  You know what, I wouldn't mind a fun hooded towel for myself. I wonder if I could make one big enough??  These were super quick and easy to make and I had most of the materials on hand.  All I bought were the towels and hand towels which came from K-mart.  If you are looking to make one yourself defs check out K-mart because their towels are super cheap but still good quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx