Monday, January 14, 2013

101 in 1001 Update

I thought it was about time I did an update on how my new 101 in 1001 list is going especially as this is going to be my focus this year rather than completing new years resolutions.  So here is where we are at at the moment.

Start Date - 6th September 2012
End Date - 4th June 2015

101 Completed Items 

Items Completed - 13

          7 - Make Christmas stockings for me, Corey and Imogen - posted here
          11 - Make a jumpsuit/romper for me - yet to be posted.
          14 - Crochet a granny stripe blanket- posted here
          21 - Make homemade fudge - posted here
          25 - Make marshmallows - posted here
          28 - Make whoopie pies - posted here
          31 - Bake a pull apart loaf of bread - posted here
          32 - Bake a decent batch of scones - posted here
          37 - Make cookie mix jars for Christmas - posted here
          38 - Take Imogen to see the Christmas lights - never posted only instagrammed.
          39 - Make an advent calendar - posted here
          45 - Take Imogen to Melbourne - posted here
          86 - Buy glass drink dispensers - these were actually a Christmas present.

101 in progress items 
Items in Progress - 7

          10 - Make myself 20 new dresses (1/20)
          15 - Crochet 10 items off my ravelry queue (3/10)
          18 - Knit 10 items off my ravelry queue (1/10)
          29 - Try 50 new recipes (13/50)
          53 - Have 30 items of handmade clothing in my wardrobe (2/30)
          69 - Take monthly photos of Imogen's first year (3/12)
          88 - Have monthly date nights with Corey (3/34)

So where does that leave me.  Well 130 days have passed since I started my list (not including today) and I have completed 13 items.  So I have 88 items left to complete in 871 days.  That is one item completed every 9.89 days.  I think that sounds pretty doable.  My plan is to pick a few items to focus on for the next month and then try and reevaluate where I am at each month.  I think if I do that I should be able to cross off quite a few items this year.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx