Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Printable House Rules Artwork

Have you all seen those house rules artworks that are floating around the blogosphere and the shops?  I have seen a few that I like in the shops but they are all massive and expensive.  After seeing a few at ridiculous prices I realised that I could easily make one myself.  However, as with a lot of stuff that I want to make for the house it got put off again and again.  Finally last week I sat down during one of Imogen's naps and got to work.

house rules yellow

I mixed together a few other hour rules artworks that I had seen by picking out the rules that really spoke to me and that I felt would be important in life.  The hardest part of making this was deciding on a background colour.  But I eventually settled on the yellow because it is so happy and cheery.

House Rules Artwork

It is now hanging  in our entryway and I think it looks perfect there.  I am so glad I got around to doing this.  In fact, I am so happy with how it turned out that I made it into a few other colourways in case any of you would like to download and print one too.

house rules artwork house rules artwork house rules artwork
house rules artwork house rules artwork house rules artwork

The print will fit a standard 8 x 10 inch frame.  All you need to do is pick the colour you would like and click on the link below.  Then print, frame and hang as you desire.  I hope you like it and if you do hang one in your room be sure to send me a picture.

House Rules BlueHouse Rules YellowHouse Rules PinkHouse Rules Purple,
House Rules OrangeHouse Rules Black

8 comments:

  1. so cute! I love it and I think yellow is my favourite too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great print!! Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute project! Just discovered your blog via Double the Fun Parties (mentioned your doily pompom tutorial). Looking forward to lots of fun decorating & crafting ideas here. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so great, I especially love the Hold your head up high line :)

    Brooke xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww... Thanks for sharing these! They're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Kat, these are great! I love the Have Fun rule. Yes sir!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great idea ... i need to hang more stuff up at home. Where do you get your frames from?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Printing this out to hang up! :) I'd been wanting one of these a while, as well, but I couldn't justify the price tag most carry, either. Thanks so much for sharing...I love it! <3

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx