Tuesday, March 26, 2013

52 Weeks Happy (12/52)

It seems we have had quite a big week this past week with lots of photos to share in today's 52 Weeks Happy post.


I rewarded myself last week for getting back to below my pre baby weight by buying myself some Freddie's of Pinewood jeans and dungarees.  They arrived last week and I am so stoked!  They are so comfy and super cute.  I will share proper pics eventually.

Of course it wouldn't be a 52 weeks happy post without some baking.  This week this white chocolate mudcake and this colourful buttercream were turned into a pinata cake for a mexican themed birthday party.

The blog world is making me extrmely happy this week.  Firstly a great tip on Frocks & Frou Frou's blog helped me finally do successful maiden braids.  Then I received these patterns that the lovely Sew Busy Lizzy picked up for me in the last BMV sale.  Then I was lucky enough to win a giveaway from Cirque Du Bebe for this gorgeous fabric.  I need to organise a giveaway to give back for all the loveliness I have been receiving lately.  Stay tuned for that hopefully soon!

Now what makes me the happiest is being creative!  This week I have finished my green cardigan, made some super impressive bound buttonholes on my Tessuti competition dress and made some healthy "brownies" in my adventure to cut down on my sugar intake.

Lastly, we had an epicly awesome road trip this past weekend!  We headed out west to visit my aunty on her farm.  Along the way we stopped in Toowoomba and saw our friend on the front page of the paper.  Imogen loved being out in the country as evidenced by her massive smile!  The main reason e headed out there was for the races but I also found time to enjoy some knitting under a big gumtree.  It was an awesome weekend and I can't wait to go back out there.

So what has been happening in your world lately to make you happy?

1 comment:

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx