Tuesday, August 23, 2011

No. 84 - Go To The Science Museum

I have been wanting to go to the Science Museum in Brisbane for quite some time but Corey didn't believe me that it would be fun. On Sunday I finally nagged him enough that he decided to take me and guess what, he loved it! I haven't been to the Science Museum since I was in primary school and I expected it to be bigger but nevertheless we spent a few hours there playing on everything. We were going to take Corey's nephews but they were out visiting their grandparents so we went by ourselves. We were the only adults there without kids but we made up for it by being kids ourselves. Here are some pics from our day.....

Science Museum Day

Science Museum Day

Science Museum Day

Science Museum Day

Corey's personal best

Science Museum Day

My personal best....i'm slow!

Science Museum Day

Science Museum Day

Science Museum Day

Science Museum Day

Science Museum Day

And that was our time at the Science Museum. Afterwards we went upstairs to the art gallery and had a wander around then headed into Queen Street for lunch. If you live in Brisbane or if you are visiting Brisbane I suggest you check out the Science Museum. It's so much fun!

3 comments:

  1. looks awesome. Might have to check it out one day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going to the science museum! That picture with your head on a plate is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I haven't been in years! Do they still have the pen on the giant pendulum that draws those cool pictures?

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx