Saturday, May 5, 2012

April Reading List

This month was a good reading month for me.  I managed 7 books!  I think this is my best month of reading since the start of last year.








I finished up the Shopaholic series with Shopaholic & Baby.  This was a fun read being pregnant and able to relate to a lot of the stuff that was going on in the book.  Especially the overwhelming feeling of all the things you have to buy.  One of the items on my 101 in 1001 list is to reread the Harry Potter series.  I finished up Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince and now I only have 1 more book till I can cross that item of my 101 list.  The last 5 books I read are the first 5 books in the Pretty Little Liars series.  These books are so quick to read and they really suck you in.  They are about a group of teenage girls whose best friend goes missing in year 7.  In the first book they start receiving text messages revealing their closest secrets from someone who they believe is their missing friend.  It is part mystery part suspense and they having totally sucked me in.

2 comments:

  1. I hate to break it to you, bit you haven't finished the shopaholic series yet - there's another one: "Mini Shipaholic" http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mini-Shopaholic-ebook/dp/B003T0G9Y4/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1336288775&sr=8-4 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seven in a month is great. I don't know if it's like the books but my secret vice is watching the Pretty Little Liars tv show. It's kinda addictive.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx