- Being absolutely spoilt on Mother's Day by my darling husband.
- Spending a wonderful Mother's Day with my mummy.
- The final countdown to finding our Squishy's gender (this Friday...yay!!!)
- The cooler weather. Winter is my favourite season!
- Continuing back pain. The doctor says it is in my joint so there is not a lot I can do except take it easy.
- My major fail at footy tipping this week. Luckily everyone had a bad round so I still have a chance of clawing my way up to the top.
- The weirdo noises my car has started making. I think it's time for a visit to the mechanics.
19 weeks and I finally feel like I am starting to look pregnant. A few people have told me I have popped this past week. I am getting a bit more comfortable with it now too and realised that when I was trying to hide it I was just making myself look bigger. So I have embraced the bump and am dressing to show it off. The annoying thing about looking pregnant is that everyone now feels the need to touch my stomach. I don't mind with people I know but sometimes it gets rather annoying. Oh well, I guess everyone is just excited so I can't complain too much.