- Long weekends
- Spending the day up Mount Tamborine with the family at Garterbelts & Gasoline (post to come)
- Visiting my favourite vintage shop even though I couldn't buy any of the gorgeous dresses
- Having a constant urge to bake
- Bacon - I never was a big bacon person before but I crave it now like its going out of fashion
- House inspections
- A full day spent cleaning for said house inspection
- The funny noise my car is making - still trying to figure out what it is!
I think this week I have definitely popped out a bit. I feel like I actually look pregnant now and not just chubby. I had my first person ask me if I was pregnant the other day which was exciting. Afterwards I thought lucky I was pregnant though otherwise that person would have felt very embarrassed. Only 2 more weeks until we can find out what we are having. I am so excited! Counting the days. What do you guys think I am having?