Monday, May 7, 2012

The Good, The Bad & The Bump(y)

18 Week Baby Bump
The Good
  • Long weekends
  • Spending the day up Mount Tamborine with the family at Garterbelts & Gasoline (post to come)
  • Visiting my favourite vintage shop even though I couldn't buy any of the gorgeous dresses
  • Having a constant urge to bake
  • Bacon - I never was a big bacon person before but I crave it now like its going out of fashion
The Bad
  • House inspections
  • A full day spent cleaning for said house inspection
  • The funny noise my car is making - still trying to figure out what it is!
The Bump

18 Week Baby Bump

I think this week I have definitely popped out a bit.  I feel like I actually look pregnant now and not just chubby. I had my first person ask me if I was pregnant the other day which was exciting.  Afterwards I thought lucky I was pregnant though otherwise that person would have felt very embarrassed.  Only 2 more weeks until we can find out what we are having.  I am so excited! Counting the days.  What do you guys think I am having?
Add caption

8 comments:

  1. You look wonderful...i think a boy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a boy too! You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you still look so classic vintage with your little (getting bigger) bump!

    Hmm, I really don't know what I think you're having. A baby? Har har, total Dad joke, sorry ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A healthy baby! I hope you get what you want but maybe a girl. Thats what I want

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look just gorgeous, Kat! I think it's a boy called Floyd! Did you see Desiree at the G&G??? Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at your little bump! Cute! Love your hair too. I'm guessing boy too, as apparently more first borns are boys. Mine was! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous!! Keep up these posts I love them. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh I'm so far behind on my blog reading!! Congratulations!! such exciting news - I've been reading all your baby posts, so much fun :) Hope you're feeling well.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx