- Baking! I have been craving baking lately which means new recipes and yummy food are taking over our kitchen.
- Squishy's cot & change table that Corey put together on the weekend.
- Planning colour schemes and decorations for Squishy's room.
- Working my way through my over flowing yarn stash with projects for Squishy.
- Not having enough yarn in my stash to make myself a cardigan.
- Pregnancy hormones making my emotions crazy!!!
- Cold tile floors. I love winter but our tiled floors are freezing in the mornings. I need to invest in some slippers.
Here we are at 21 weeks. This weekend Corey put together the cot and change table that we have had on lay by. Now I can finally start decorating and making stuff for Squishy's room. We bought some fabric last week that I am going to make a quilt with. I did some googling and decided on a pattern last night now I just have to get started. I want to make a quilt and some matching sheets for the cot and a cot skirt. Luckily I have quite a bit of time still so as long as I get started soon I should be right.