- Finding out we are having a baby girl!!!!
- Getting started on a room for little Squishy.
- Hitting the halfway mark. 20 weeks. Woo hoo!
- Kids birthday parties. We had out nephew's 7th birthday this weekend and it was so much fun.
- Tiny little baby socks.
- Continuing back pain.
- Trying to think of a baby name. Luckily we have 20 more weeks to decide.
- Intense clients at work.
- Crappy internet connection making my skype date with my sister difficult.
Here it is! Firstly, ignore my dirty dress. I didn't realise it was covered it fluff until I looked at these pics tonight. Secondly, 20 weeks and inside that bump is our baby girl. A GIRL!!! I can't believe it. I was sure it was going to be a boy. I thought I would be that person that ended up with a house full of boys. Either way I would have been happy as long as they come out healthy. Corey is a little worried now that he found out it is a girl. He is so used to having boys around he thinks he is going to be too rough with her. I told him not to worry though. He will be the perfect dad! Now I can finally starting making some clothes for our little princess.