Tuesday, April 2, 2013

52 Weeks Happy - (13/52)


This week was a very good week!  Corey was told that he didn't have to work on Thursday so we got to head off on our easter roadtrip a day early.  We drove down to the NSW Central Coast to stay with my aunty and uncle and cousins.  The first day was a total lay about day.  I stayed in my pj's all day and ate tim tams and finished hand sewing my Tessuti competition dress.  On Sunday not only was it easter but it was also my cousin's birthday.  My other aunty, uncle and cousins came up for a barbecue lunch to celebrate.  It was so much fun to see all the cousins that I haven't seen since my wedding.  Imogen also got to meet my cousin's little girl Emily for the first time.  They were so cute but Imogen was a bit of a bully and pushed her over. Poor Emily!  I love holidays but coming home is a bit of a bummer.  Luckily I have a lot of sewing and knitting projects to keep me occupied this week.

1 comment:

  1. That Noah's juice looks so yummy. My hubby had never had fresh squeezed orange juice until a few weeks ago. He likes it so much better than the stuff that is sold at the grocery store.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx