Friday, August 9, 2013

10 Months

I'm finding it hard to believe that I am posting Imogen's 10 month photo today.  Time has just gone way too fast.  Although I love the age she is at now I would love to go back to when she was a little munchkin and have some squishy newborn cuddles.


Not a lot has happened this past month really.  The biggest thing is that Imogen has learnt to wave.  Before she would just hold her hand up in the air in a salute but now she has the wave down pat.  The funny thing is she will only wave with one hand. So you always have to make sure your holding her on the correct side for her to wave to someone.  There have been a few moments where she has stood up without holding on this past month too.  They are few and far between though so I think walking is still a little way of yet.  As I am going back to work in a week I have been trying to make the most of my last days off with Imogen.  This week we went to Sea World and the library.  She loved the library!  She crawled around everywhere and made friends with all the other kids.  We borrowed a few new books and some cd's.  Imogen loves music so we have been trying to play her cd's for her each day.  I am getting to know a lot of nursery rhymes now.  It's funny when you find yourself singing under your breath and you realise it's a playschool song.  We also had school photos taken at Imogen's daycare this week.  I am so excited to get the pictures back!  Only two more months and my munchkin is one.  So scary but so exciting at the same time.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx