Thursday, August 1, 2013

New Recipe = New Favourites

One of my 101 in 1001 items that I have been working on for a while was to try out 50 new recipes.  I crossed this one off my list a few weeks ago and thought I would share some of my new favourites that I discovered.  I won't share them all because 50 recipes is a lot but I have put together a collage of some of my favourites.  To see the recipes simply click on the corresponding link below the collage



My number one favourite by far has got to be the bliss balls!  They are just so easy to make and so delicious.  For the more savoury minded people the pizza muffins would have to be my pick.  They made my house smell amazing when I was cooking them.  If you give any of these recipes a go be sure to let me know.  And for more recipes I have tried and liked check out my folder here on pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx