Wednesday, August 14, 2013

52 Weeks Happy (32/52)

Another week down and onto my final week of maternity leave.  How crazy is that! It's almost 11 months to the day that I left work.  It is both scary and exciting to be going back.  I keep thinking what if I have forgotten everything.  I'm sure it will all go fine and Imogen is going to love daycare.  She already loves all the people down there!  So here are a few moments from last week, my second last week of maternity leave...

1 - Corey has had a few days off work so last week we had a slow morning and I made us poffertjes for breakfast.  They were delicious!

2 - I started a new project with some gorgeous fabric which I am loving making.  This dress is fully lined which I haven't done on a project in so so long.  I am loving the professional finish it gives the dress.  I can't wait till it is all done!

3 - We enjoyed our last mummy's group on Tuesday.  It was a lot of fun and the girls bought muffins to celebrate me going back to work.  I am going to miss meeting up with these girls every week but we are going to start doing a monthly weekend catch up so I am looking forward to that!


4 - I may or may not have a small case of stateritis!  Since I am going back to work on Monday I am trying to smash out a few projects before then.  So I started a second project this week.  I currently have 10 projects in progress.  Some sewing, some knitting.  Fingers crossed a few get finished before I go back on Monday.


5 - Saturday we had a family picnic in the park.  The weather here has been amazing over the past week.  Clear blue skies and sunshine non stop!  So we had to take advantage and get out for some fresh air.

So it wasn't a massively productive week on the creating front but Corey was home most of the week so we were having some much needed quality family time.  It was lovely!  I hope your week has been just as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx