Tuesday, August 27, 2013

52 Weeks Happy (34/52)

It was a busy week last week.  My first week back at work and my first week adjusting to life of being a working mum.  I must say I have a lot of respect for all those working mums out there.  This gig isn't easy! But we are learning as we go and we'll get there eventually.  For now here are a few points from our week that made me smile.
1 - I finished my sew bossy dress this week and spent some good time twirling for photos.  This is the funnest dress I have ever made. So much fun for twirling and perfect for a summer barbecue.  I can't wait to wear this again.  For more pictures check out my post here.

2 - It's hard to not smile when you visit the dolphins at work! They are so cheeky and love attention.  The minute you go into the cove they swim straight up to the edge and start showing off.  It's a great way to de-stress.

3 - After a week away from my munchkin all day we took advantage of the weekend to have some family time.  We headed out for breakfast and I got my full weeks quota of snuggles up to scratch.  I missed that monkey something shocking!

4 - Also on the weekend we had some family over for pancakes to celebrate Imogen getting her first tooth.  It's a family tradition and I have more pictures to share later in the week.

I hope you all had a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx