Monday, August 6, 2012

The Good, The Bad & The Bump(y)

31 Week Baby Bump


The Good
  • 9 weeks to go!!!
  • Leisurely saturdays spent at the coffee club, spotlight & ikea.
  • Being this <---> close to finishing Squishy's quilt.
  • Finally feeling like I am making progress on my to do lists.
  • Baby shower next weekend. I can't wait!
The Bad
  • Being tired all the time. It's starting to get exhausting.
  • Being on my own in the office. Can't wait for Anna to return tomorrow.
  • Cold nights making my knees ache.
The Bump
31 Week Baby Bump

Where are the weeks going? Only 9 more weeks and I am getting more excited with each passing day.  Next weekend is my baby shower which I am very excited for.  It will be nice to have a relaxing afternoon with the girls.  The last big thing we need to get is a car seat but I want to clean my car first.  Once that is in the car I will feel truly ready for Squishy's arrival.  The nursery is starting to look really good. I am loving watching it all come together.  I have a quarter of the binding on her quilt to finish hand stitching then a couple more things to make before I can share pictures.  But stayed tuned because the minute it is all done I will be taking some shots to share.  Oh and 1 more extremely exciting thing.....only 6 more weeks of work till I am on maternity leave!!! I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. your hair (and your bump) look fantastic. Check out my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are looking so beautiful! can't believe there are only 9 weeks to go - it's flown!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx