- 9 weeks to go!!!
- Leisurely saturdays spent at the coffee club, spotlight & ikea.
- Being this <---> close to finishing Squishy's quilt.
- Finally feeling like I am making progress on my to do lists.
- Baby shower next weekend. I can't wait!
- Being tired all the time. It's starting to get exhausting.
- Being on my own in the office. Can't wait for Anna to return tomorrow.
- Cold nights making my knees ache.
Where are the weeks going? Only 9 more weeks and I am getting more excited with each passing day. Next weekend is my baby shower which I am very excited for. It will be nice to have a relaxing afternoon with the girls. The last big thing we need to get is a car seat but I want to clean my car first. Once that is in the car I will feel truly ready for Squishy's arrival. The nursery is starting to look really good. I am loving watching it all come together. I have a quarter of the binding on her quilt to finish hand stitching then a couple more things to make before I can share pictures. But stayed tuned because the minute it is all done I will be taking some shots to share. Oh and 1 more extremely exciting thing.....only 6 more weeks of work till I am on maternity leave!!! I can't wait!