Sunday, May 22, 2011

Daily Style - My New Favourite Colour

Navy Vintage Dress from London

Dress: Vintage from Beyond Retro
Belt: Poundland
Boots: Rubi Shoes
Glasses: FCUK

Navy blue is fast becoming my favourite colour! I own 2 vintage dresses in navy and also a navy pleated skirt which I wear to death. My go to combo is navy and red but I have also been throwing in a little bit of tan or yellow or pink to mix things up as well. Navy is practically a neutral!!! Anyway, this is another dress that I bought in London from Beyond Retro. It is so comfortable and I have worn it heaps since I bought it. I wish we had Beyond Retro in Australia. But luckily the other day I discovered Kitty's Vintage Kitsch in Mt Tamborine which I am pretty sure is the only vintage store on the Gold Coast. I bought two new dresses on my first visit. If you are from the Gold Coast or are visiting the Gold Coast I recommend you stop but this shop. It is gorgeous!!!

3 comments:

  1. It is such a gorgeous colour, and the red belt looks fab with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow thanks for the mention, I hope you show the dresses off as I'm not sure which ones you bought-also, I hardly ever get to see my vintage in action!! Following you back now. Don't forget the Gold Coast VFF is on this weekend if you're interested.xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also becoming obsessed with navy! That seems to be the only color I'm buying fabric in lately...

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx