Friday, July 8, 2011

Daily Style - Keen As Mustard

Mustard is one of my all time favourite colours. It gives you the awesomesness of yellow without being to bright. Love it!

Daily Style - Keen As Mustard

Jumper & Singlet (underneath): Dotti
Jeans: Sportsgirl
Shoes: Primark
Necklace & Hair Bow: Love Couture

Daily Style - Keen As Mustard

I bought this jumper last night. It is the first thing I have bought since my shopping ban ended and I still didn't shop until 1 week after the ban. I think I have a better idea of how much I was spending on clothes now so hopefully that will make me a little more reserved with my shopping habits.

Daily Style - Keen As Mustard

I love this little hair bow! It is huge and makes me feel like a school kid for some reason. Corey is going away for the night with some of his mates so I have the house to myself. I think I might swing past my mum and dads and then settle in with some movies and some knitting. Sounds like a fun night to me!

3 comments:

  1. Yellow is definitely a fabulous colour on you!! And I'm completely in LOVE with that necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mustard too! <3 And the bow looks divine on you!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx