This weekend at mum's my main aim was to get a couple of wedding things crossed off the list. I am happy to say that I got two of them marked off. I managed to make 111 place cards for our reception and some reserved signs for the ceremony.
I made the place cards in Word and printed them onto a textured cardstock. Then I had to cut them all out and fold them. It was time consuming but easy!!! I am really happy with how they turned out. They are simple but pretty.
I also wanted to make some signs to reserve the front two rows at our ceremony for family. I wanted to ensure that my grandparents, parents and Corey's family got good seats. I know this is pretty standard but the last wedding I went to people sat wherever and took up all the seats and when the bride's family arrived no one moved for them. So I made these little reserved signs. All I need to do is tie some ribbon on and they're all done.
I have a few more projects I want to do for the wedding but they are pretty simple and shouldn't take up too much time. The major one is our seating chart which I can't wait to share. Hopefully I will have that up by the end of the week.