- A sunny Saturday afternoon spent out in the sun watching my friend play some tunes. Check her out here. She rocks!
- Caramel popcorn
- Wandering around the vintage markets with my mum and dad
- Sunday picnics with a group of people we haven't had altogether for at least 8 years
- Fresh hair! I got my colour redone and a bit of a trim
- Back pain! After a day spent at the park all afternoon my back was killing. Too much standing but boy I slept good last night
- Weeks that just keep disappearing and to do lists that just keep growing
- That anxious feeling I just can't seem to shake.
Holy moly ladies and gentleman (if there are any reading) I am 27 weeks!!! Only 13 weeks (give or take) to go. Only 10 more weeks of work. Crazy town!!! I feel like I have so much to do and the weeks just keep going by faster and faster. I know I say this every week but I really need to start working away at some of the things of my list otherwise I am going to run out of time. I have a quilt about a third made and a stack of fabric to make some nappy covers and matching singlets for summer waiting on my sewing table. I have started a cardigan because I couldn't bear to buy her one in the shop when she could have a mummy made one. But the biggest to do on my list is decorating the nursery. At the moment it is a blank slate with a sofa chair, a cot and a change table in it. It needs some colour and some fun added in. This weekend is a quiet weekend so fingers crossed I can get some stuff done. Wish me luck!