Monday, July 2, 2012

The Good, The Bad & The Bump(y)

26 Week Baby Bump


The Good
  • Getting my car back and she is running smoooooth!
  • Busy, fun filled weekends with the family. Last weekend was dad's 50th and this weekend my Grandma arrived for a week. 
  • Not buying a pair of shoes I loved then finding them again 2 weeks later on sale for $25. 
  • Sunny weekends.
  • Babysitting our nephew Kai and the crazy conversations he comes out with.
The Bad
  • Missing my 25 week photo and nearly missing my 26 week photo. Slack!
  • Dodgy indoor photos. I wish we had taken photos outside again this week but we were too busy over the weekend and forgot.
  • The hideous glucaide drink I had to have for my glucose test this morning. Gross!
  • Blood tests. I can't look at the needle and I flinch everytime they jab me.
The Bump
26 Week Baby Bump 

I can't believe we missed taking a photo for my 25th week and I can't believe we nearly missed my 26 week photo too.  This one was taken this afternoon when I got home from work.  Unfortunately, we just missed the sun so indoor shots it had to be.  I can't believe that I am at 26 weeks already.  It's now under 100 days until Squishy is due to arrive.  I am so excited!!! The nesting has kicked in early.  I have spent so much time lately cleaning, culling and organising everything in our house it's crazy.  I am still on my baking kick too.  So needless to say I am finding it hard to sit still but it means that I am sleeping really well cause I am wearing myself out.  I figure I better get as much as I can done before I run out of energy.  God knows that Squishy will be here before we know it!

2 comments:

  1. Check you out mum-to-be! Glad to hear everything is going well :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We wanted to take a photo every week (from 10 weeks) and we have taken maybe about 3? Maybe 4? Everyone started emailing me those stop-animation clips of a growing pregnancy that people post on youtube, and I'm like, who has the time!?

    You're looking gorgeous and healthy Kat! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx