- Getting my car back and she is running smoooooth!
- Busy, fun filled weekends with the family. Last weekend was dad's 50th and this weekend my Grandma arrived for a week.
- Not buying a pair of shoes I loved then finding them again 2 weeks later on sale for $25.
- Sunny weekends.
- Babysitting our nephew Kai and the crazy conversations he comes out with.
- Missing my 25 week photo and nearly missing my 26 week photo. Slack!
- Dodgy indoor photos. I wish we had taken photos outside again this week but we were too busy over the weekend and forgot.
- The hideous glucaide drink I had to have for my glucose test this morning. Gross!
- Blood tests. I can't look at the needle and I flinch everytime they jab me.
I can't believe we missed taking a photo for my 25th week and I can't believe we nearly missed my 26 week photo too. This one was taken this afternoon when I got home from work. Unfortunately, we just missed the sun so indoor shots it had to be. I can't believe that I am at 26 weeks already. It's now under 100 days until Squishy is due to arrive. I am so excited!!! The nesting has kicked in early. I have spent so much time lately cleaning, culling and organising everything in our house it's crazy. I am still on my baking kick too. So needless to say I am finding it hard to sit still but it means that I am sleeping really well cause I am wearing myself out. I figure I better get as much as I can done before I run out of energy. God knows that Squishy will be here before we know it!