Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Do You Instagram?

I do!  Apparently I have been on instagram for 49 weeks but it is only within the last few months that I have started using it consistently.  I must admit I am becoming slightly addicted.  It's a fun way to share little snapshots of life.  I am thinking of starting a weekly instagram post to share some snippets of life with you guys.

Instagram Collage 
Row 1 - new shoes, cool dude Kai, lemon delicious recipe
Row 2 - crochet before work, funny birthday card I found, purple converse
Row 3 - Corey the butcher, my new $3 water cup, sewing my quilt top

Follow me @petticoatsandpeplums.  If you are on instagram let me know your account name in the comments so I can follow you too.

4 comments:

  1. hey Kat, hope you're travelling well :) I'm Kittys_VK on instagram.xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Instagram!!! I'll find you, I'm @MisoCraftyKnits on there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey just started following you! I'm peta_ballerina : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I (sometimes) instagram, i'm "maiestia" I think

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx