- Spotlight shopping trips with mum
- Spending the morning helping dad at his garage sale and being rewarded with bacon & eggs
- Seeing Squishy's room finally coming together. Can't wait till it's done so I can share photos.
- Progress finally being made on Squishy's quilt!.
- The smell of a baking cake!
- Good news for good friends. Two of my friends got engaged this past week and another friend gave birth to a little boy yesterday afternoon.
- Tax! Great if I get money back but such a pain to get everything together for our accountant.
- Waking up all the time in the middle of the night. This past week I wake up all the time!
- My poor friend having to have surgery this past week. All went well and she is doing good now but I hate that she has had to go through what she has had to.
It's the final countdown...dun a nah naaaah dun a nah nah nah! Only 10 more weeks to go. I can't believe it. We are going to be into single digits next week. Crazy town!!! Only 7 weeks left of work and I just know they are going to go quick. It's starting to get into the busy season for us at work now and we are moving offices in the next few weeks so the 7 weeks is just going to disappear. Then (hopefully) 3 weeks at home to get organised and relax a little before Miss Squishy makes an appearance. I can't wait!!!