- Breakfast for dinner - scrambled eggs on toast especially!
- Productive mornings before work. It amazes me what I can get done before work.
- Finding a cure for back pain (I think). I have had my new pillow a week now and no back pain! Hopefully that continues.
- True Blood Season 4 - we smashed out the season in 3 nights.
- Weekends that go too fast!
- Dishwashers that don't clean the dishes properly.
This week has been a pretty good week. My only complaint is it went to fast. I didn't mind Monday to Friday going fast but the weekend disappeared in a blink. No fun! These next few weekends are going to be busy busy for us so they will probably go just as fast. I have my friends birthday this weekend, a housewarming the following weekend and then my baby shower. It's all happening! Before we know it i'll be off work and awaiting Squishy's arrival. I can't believe I only have 8 weeks left at work and 11 weeks left till Squishy is here. It's starting to get really exciting now. I can't wait!!!