Monday, July 23, 2012

The Good, The Bad & The Bump(y)

29 Week Baby Bump
The Good

  • Breakfast for dinner - scrambled eggs on toast especially!
  • Productive mornings before work. It amazes me what I can get done before work.
  • Finding a cure for back pain (I think). I have had my new pillow a week now and no back pain! Hopefully that continues.
  • True Blood Season 4 - we smashed out the season in 3 nights.
The Bad
  • Weekends that go too fast!
  • Dishwashers that don't clean the dishes properly.
The Bump
29 Week Baby Bump

This week has been a pretty good week.  My only complaint is it went to fast.  I didn't mind Monday to Friday going fast but the weekend disappeared in a blink. No fun!  These next few weekends are going to be busy busy for us so they will probably go just as fast.  I have my friends birthday this weekend, a housewarming the following weekend and then my baby shower.  It's all happening! Before we know it i'll be off work and awaiting Squishy's arrival.  I can't believe I only have 8 weeks left at work and 11 weeks left till Squishy is here.  It's starting to get really exciting now. I can't wait!!!

3 comments:

  1. you look absolutely beautiful Kat! Glowing!

    My weekend flew too. Happens far too often like that, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure are getting close. And looking super beautiful too. Exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bump posts - you're looking so good.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx