- My new pillow. It is so squishy!!!
- Progress! I have finally finished cutting out the pieces for my quilt top. I have plans to sew it up this Saturday.
- Adorable baby shower invitations being posted out. They are super cute. I will share pics soon.
- Free wool. A lady from mum's work had a bunch she didn't want and I got to go through and pick some out. I am very excited about what I can make with it all.
- Back pain..still. I am hoping my new pillow will help ease it. Last night was my first night sleeping with it so I am waiting to see if it has any effect.
- Emotional roller coasters....my least favourite type of roller coaster.
So I have not been in the greatest head space this past week. I'm a bit stressed and anxious and I think I figured out why this afternoon. Turns out something I have been eating has coconut in it and I didn't realise. I am allergic to coconut and it makes me get really bad mood swings and cry for no reason. I am hoping that by cutting this food out I will start feeling better. Apart from that though things are going good. Squishy is getting super active and her kicks are much more forceful now. I can see my belly move sometimes! It's a bit weird but good to know she is doing well in there. I am a little bit excited to have finished cutting out the pieces for my quilt top. I have plans to sew it together this Saturday when Corey is at work. Then all I need to do is piece together the back, quilt it and bind it. So hopefully it won't be too much longer before I can share the finished product. I also made some tissue paper pom poms for Squishy's room last night. I just need to get some fishing wire so I can hang them. Things are finally starting to feel like they are progressing!