Sunday, September 2, 2012

Happy Fathers Day

Dad 

To My Dad

I love you to the moon and back! You are one of the funniest craziest people I know. Clearly I take after you :-) You are so much fun to be around and I am so glad to have you as part of my life. You are the best dad anyone could ever ask for xoxo

Corey

To Corey

As the weeks disappear and we become closer to meeting our little girl I get more and more excited about seeing you meet your little princess. I just know she is going to be daddy's little girl and you are going to spoil her rotten.  You are going to be an amazing dad and I am so glad that I get to share this experience with you. Our little one is so very lucky to have you in her life!

fathers day

Today has been all about Corey. It started with his favourite breakfast then opening presents before heading out to Gold Class to see The Bourne Legacy.  Now he is relaxing on the lounge watching the football.  All in all I think it has been a pretty good father's day.  The only thing that could make it better was if Little Miss Squishy was here to celebrate with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx