Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Lemon Sorbet Pinafore

This has got to be the happiest little dress I have ever crocheted! Being that it is the only dress I have ever crocheted should not take away from the happiness.  The yellow is just so perfect! I love it.

Lemon Sorbet Pinafore

Pattern: Angel Wings Pinafore (via Ravelry)
Wool: Moda Vera Marvel
Hook: 5mm
Start/End Date: 21/8 - 27/8

Lemon Sorbet Pinafore

I used wool and buttons that were both from the stash so this dress was entirely free.  It was so easy to make and I think I might whip up another one for my niece who is due in a couple of weeks.  Once you get the shaping done it is just round after round of the same stitch.  It works up pretty quick while sitting in front of the tv.  I think I will get a lot of crochet done during maternity leave because I am planning on sitting in front of the tv and watching Pretty Little Liars for the first week at least.

6 comments:

  1. I've seen this dress on Ravelry and if I'm having a girl I'd love to make it! Thanks so much for the review! I had a feeling it's pretty straight forward! Looks great Kat!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling! I love the colour and the the cute little buttons. Well done, Kat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Squishy will have lovely things when she makes her grand entry!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute, Kat! I love the colour. Pretty Little Liars is so addictive. I must know who A is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE it - it's absolutely gorgeous! Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx