Saturday, September 1, 2012

Spring Has Sprung!


I love Spring! It is my favourite time of the year and this year it is going to be even more exciting.  There are so many things to look forward to this Spring:-
  • Kitty Flanagan tonight at the Brisbane Powerhouse
  • Corey's first father's day this Sunday
  • Family trip to Woolgoolga in 2 weeks.
  • Squishy's due date!!!
  • My birthday
  • Our first wedding anniversary
  • Corey's birthday
It's all very very exciting stuff but obviously number one is the arrival of Little Miss Squishy. It is going to be an action packed 3 months and I can't wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx