Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Last Day Of Work

last day of work

Last Friday was my last day of work and I am now officially on maternity leave.  It was a very surreal day on Friday.  I had handed all my events over so I didn't have a lot to do but the day still seemed to go really fast.  I was ridiculously spoilt by my work mates arriving to find my desk decorated, getting a a big pack of Movie World goodies for bubs, going out for lunch and getting our 3pm chocolate fix with a delicious cake.  I also received a lovely gift from two of the girls of a subscription for Mother & Baby magazine and Recipes + magazine.  I can't wait for the first issue to arrive.  I am hoping they get here before baby so I get a chance to sit down and read them.  It still feels very strange to not be at work.  Today is my first real day at home and it feels very weird.  It doesn't feel like a permanent thing. I still feel like I am on holidays and I will be going back to work soon.  For now I am just trying to relax and enjoy this time before Squishy joins us.

2 comments:

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx