Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Good, The Bad & The Bump(y)


Week 37
The Good
  • Maternity leave!!! So glad to not have to drag my butt into the office anymore. It was getting exhausting.
  • Family weekends away.
  • Positive doctors appointments making me feel more relaxed about everything.
  • Getting so close to meeting our little girl.
The Bad
  • Tiredness! Luckily now I can sleep in and have afternoon naps to combat it.
  • Not being able to decide on a name.
  • Missing my girls from work.  It's weird not seeing them everyday.
The Bump
Week 37 

It's hard to believe that this is my first week of maternity leave.  It has come around so fast and I feel like someone is going to turn around and tell me to go to work one day.  Yesterday was my first day by myself and it was very strange.  I guess I should take advantage of the quiet alone time though because pretty soon things are going to be very different.  I am pretty excited for the change though.  It's going to be a hell of a ride and I can't wait.

8 comments:

  1. Look at you! I love your bump! You look so beautiful. Time is flying isn't it?! Enjoy those naps and the nesting. Don't stress about the name. You will find the right one when she comes, if it takes a bit longer baby squishy can be "baby squishy" for a few more days after her birth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe how close you are to meeting your bubba. It doesn't seem like that long ago that you barely had a bump.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so exciting kat! tee hee
    you are looking fab (and like you are hiding a beach ball...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You're so close now.
    You're looking absolutely stunning by the way - very very radiant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so happy and gorgeous! Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay... I'm so jealous of your maternity leave. Please, please, please savor this time off!

    ReplyDelete
  7. enjoy these last precious moments of rest - the first weeks if maternity leave are a godsend!

    you look lovely, mama. bet you can't wait to hold her on the outside :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah for maternity leave, sleep ins and cat naps in the afternoon! You sound so happy and excited, not long to go now:) Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx