- Maternity leave!!! So glad to not have to drag my butt into the office anymore. It was getting exhausting.
- Family weekends away.
- Positive doctors appointments making me feel more relaxed about everything.
- Getting so close to meeting our little girl.
- Tiredness! Luckily now I can sleep in and have afternoon naps to combat it.
- Not being able to decide on a name.
- Missing my girls from work. It's weird not seeing them everyday.
It's hard to believe that this is my first week of maternity leave. It has come around so fast and I feel like someone is going to turn around and tell me to go to work one day. Yesterday was my first day by myself and it was very strange. I guess I should take advantage of the quiet alone time though because pretty soon things are going to be very different. I am pretty excited for the change though. It's going to be a hell of a ride and I can't wait.