Thursday, September 27, 2012

White Chocolate Fudge

This week I have been picking a few items of my 101 in 1001 list to try and tackle before bub arrives.  I figure if I can smash out a few items before her arrival it won't matter as much that I don't cross anything off for those first couple of months.

White Chocolate Fudge

The first item I decided to knock off was #21 - make homemade fudge.  I found this recipe and thought it sounded nice.  I had a delicious fairy bread fudge when we were in Noosa and I was hoping this would achieve a similar taste.  Unfortunately it didn't but it was still delicious!

White Chocolate Fudge

I did make one slight adjustment to this recipe by leaving out the almond essence.  I find the taste of almond essence way too overpowering and I am not a fan so I opted to leave this out.  I am so happy with how this fudge turned out.  It was a lot easier than I expected it to be.  I am finding with a lot of things that I have always put off making because they looked or sounded difficult that it is all a matter of perception.  So far things have been going pretty well with my baking adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx