Monday, September 24, 2012

Maternity Leave Week 1

maternity leave week 1

We spent the weekend in Woolgoolga and visited the Big Banana in Coffs Harbour.

I spent a lot of time lying on the lounge enjoying tea & biscuits and trying to break my lunch habit of toasted sandwiches.

My gorgeous cousin won her touch footy game in Port Macquarie. Bummed I couldn't be there with my mum and dad but I get to see her play at the end of October in Brisbane.

I tried a new recipe from recipes + magazine.  It was delicious!!!  I tried to find it on their website to share with you but couldn't. 

I found an awesome new t-shirt!  I am so ridiculously excited about this shirt. We always tell Corey he is a cowboy/country boy so this was a perfect find.

I am loving this new cake decorating magazine.  You get free little gifts with every magazine and they teach you all the basics of cake decorating. I am hoping this will help me improve my cake decorating skills.

I bought a bouncer for Squishy, attempted to put it together, then decided to leave it for Corey.  It only took him 10 minutes.

Corey and I had what could possibly be our last date night before Squishy arrives.  Nandos, maltesers and The Watch.  Perfection!!!

This first week of maternity leave was very odd.  I found it a bit hard to get used to being home alone when I am used to be in an office of 15 hilarious people all day every day.  This week though I think things will be better.  I have written myself a list of things to do to keep myself motivated.  Last week I was getting a bit bummed out about being alone so spent most of my time lying on the couch being mopey and unmotivated.  This week I plan to get things done and enjoy these last few moments of spare time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx