Monday, September 3, 2012

The Good, The Bad & The Bump(y)

Week 35 Baby Bump

The Good
  • My sister getting engaged to her perfect match!!! The most exciting news of the entire week.
  • A night out with our friends to see Kitty Flanagan in Brisbane
  • Spoiling Corey on father's day. Loads of fun!
  • The smell of fresh baked bread
  • Family dinner with mum and dad for father's day
The Bad
  • Corey getting the flu. Hopefully I don't catch it and hopefully he gets better soon
  • Breaking Corey's Heineken glass that made it all the way home from Ireland unscathed. Bad wife!
  • More sleepless nights.
The Bump
Week 35 Baby Bump

Where exactly are these weeks disappearing to? I can't believe it is 35 weeks already. The time is just flying by.  Only 2 more weeks of work which also means only 2 more weeks till I see my beautiful sister.  I received a very exciting call from her on Saturday morning to let me know that her boyfriend had proposed.  He surprised her with a weekend trip to Sydney and proposed on Bondi beach.  I am so ridiculously happy for the both of them. They are perfect for each other!  I can't wait to see her in a few weeks and give her a big hug.  I have big plans for my maternity leave which involve a lot of relaxing, reading and soaking up the last few moments of calm before Squishy arrives.  Hopefully I can cross the last couple of things of my to do list in the next 2 weeks so I can take full advantage of my 3 weeks off.

3 comments:

  1. Getting so close now!

    do do do relax... it might very well be the last time in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your sister Kat! Such an exciting year for your family!

    2 weeks of work will fly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What exciting news! Congratulations to your sister!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx