- My sister getting engaged to her perfect match!!! The most exciting news of the entire week.
- A night out with our friends to see Kitty Flanagan in Brisbane
- Spoiling Corey on father's day. Loads of fun!
- The smell of fresh baked bread
- Family dinner with mum and dad for father's day
- Corey getting the flu. Hopefully I don't catch it and hopefully he gets better soon
- Breaking Corey's Heineken glass that made it all the way home from Ireland unscathed. Bad wife!
- More sleepless nights.
Where exactly are these weeks disappearing to? I can't believe it is 35 weeks already. The time is just flying by. Only 2 more weeks of work which also means only 2 more weeks till I see my beautiful sister. I received a very exciting call from her on Saturday morning to let me know that her boyfriend had proposed. He surprised her with a weekend trip to Sydney and proposed on Bondi beach. I am so ridiculously happy for the both of them. They are perfect for each other! I can't wait to see her in a few weeks and give her a big hug. I have big plans for my maternity leave which involve a lot of relaxing, reading and soaking up the last few moments of calm before Squishy arrives. Hopefully I can cross the last couple of things of my to do list in the next 2 weeks so I can take full advantage of my 3 weeks off.