Saturday, December 1, 2012

Advent Calendar

Advent Calendar 

 I am a little bit excited that it is December!!!  I am so pumped for this Christmas.  I have so much planned for December and I really hope we get to do it all.  I want to make Imogen's first Christmas as special as I can.  The first project I did was to make an advent calendar.

Advent Calendar

We have an advent calendar that we hang with chocolates but I wanted to make one with activities for us to do each day in the lead up to Christmas.  There are things like write christmas cards and wrap christmas presents and then simple ones like watching The Grinch as well as little outings like to get Santa photos and see the Christmas lights.

Advent Calendar

After I decided on all the activities it was a bit of a jigsaw figuring out which ones to do on each day.  There are some that need to be done on a weekend and with limited weekends between now and Christmas as well as us having some other plans already in place it took me a little while to get everything in the right spot.

Advent Calendar

So our first activity for today is to put up our Christmas decorations.  I put the tree up yesterday but it has no decorations on it yet.  As soon as Corey gets home from work we will start decorating.  I am so excited!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. I am SO excited too because this week I received the most amazing crocheted Christmas baubles. Thank you Kat! You are SO clever. I absolutely LOVE them. I adore the colours you chose and they are going to make a beautiful addition to my Christmas decor.Leax

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this idea and you have made it so personal, also looks so sleek and cool :)

    Your ideas are wonderful, I hope you don't mind I pinned this :D

    Brooke xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx