Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Pudding Whoopie Pies

I have wanted to make whoopie pies for so long and have finally whipped some up.  One of the girls I used to work with used to make them all the time and they were delicious.  We had some family over for dinner last night so it was the perfect chance to make them.

Christmas Pudding Whoopie Pies

Being Christmas I just couldn't resist making them look like Christmas puddings.  This is so easy to do! I used this chocolate whoopie pie recipe and their pictures as inspiration.

Christmas Pudding Whoopie Pies

I did my puddings a little different to the instructions given with the recipe.  I used a flower cookie cutter to cut out white fondant tops.  I then rolled some red fondant into berries and cut slice of a green jube for my leaves.  These are so quick and easy to make and would be the perfect treat to take along to Christmas lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx